2024 Mercedes-Benz V-Class Marco Polo
About the Car
2024 Mercedes-Benz V-Class Marco Polo
This summer, Mercedes‑Benz Vans presented its new midsize model series for private and commercial use. Now, the sales launch is fast approaching. The midsize van portfolio boasts a new exterior and interior design, as well as increased comfort and functionality, especially thanks to an increase in intelligent, digital connectivity options and enhanced safety and assistance systems. All models will be available to order in January 2024 from sales partners and shortly online. The Vito is available as a Mixto from 46,210.80 euros, as a panel van from 47,074.02 euros1 and as a Vito Tourer from 57,924.44 euros1. The eVito is available as a panel van from 63,438.90 euros1 and as a Tourer from 68,397.63 euros1. The list price of the V-Class and EQV MPVs starts at 59,469.00 euros1 and 75,410.00 euros1 respectively; and of the V-Class Marco Polo camper van starts at 80,005.00 euros1.
A differentiated strategic approach was adopted regarding the new midsize van portfolio. For the commercial vans, including the eVito and Vito, the company is pursuing a more focused premium strategy. In the future a luxury strategy will apply to all newly developed midsize vans positioned for private use, as it will to all Mercedes‑Benz passenger cars. The aim is to fully implement this strategic change with the introduction of the upcoming modular and scalable Van Electric Architecture – VAN.EA for short – from 2026 onwards. The new midsize vans for private use – EQV, V-Class and V‑Class Marco Polo – are an important milestone on this journey.
“We want to offer the most desirable vans and services – from MPVs
and campers to commercial vans. Our new midsize van models are a further
step towards achieving this goal. The more sophisticated luxury
positioning of the EQV, V-Class and V-Class Marco Polo and the refined
premium character of the eVito and Vito will enable us to more heavily
focus on high-margin regions and sectors.”
Klaus Rehkugler, Head of Sales and Marketing Mercedes-Benz Vans
The updates at a glance
Customers can look forward to numerous updates to the Mercedes‑Benz midsize van models:
- New exterior and cockpit design: The updated design gives the EQV, V‑Class and V‑Class Marco Polo, as well as the eVito and Vito, a more distinctive visual USP in their respective segments. All models get a new front design, which is characterised by a prominent grille and a distinctively styled bumper. There are elegantly designed adaptive MULTIBEAM LED headlights, which are available either as standard or as an optional extra depending on the equipment line, newly designed LED lights at the rear, as well as new paint colours and wheel designs. On the EQV, V-Class and V-Class Marco Polo, an LED light strip surrounds the grille, depending on the selected configuration. The top-of-the-range V-Class EXCLUSIVE also has a prestigious, upright Mercedes star ornament mounted on the bonnet for the first time. At the rear, the midsize vans for private use now feature a new chrome trim with Mercedes-Benz lettering.
There are significant changes inside, too. In the EQV, V-Class and V-Class Marco Polo, there’s a wide-screen cockpit with two 31.24‑centimetre (12.3‑inch) displays; eVito and Vito both get an intuitive 26.04‑centimetre (10.25-inch) central display and a new instrument cluster with a 13.97‑centimetre (5.5‑inch) colour display. All models also feature new stylish air vents, a next-generation steering wheel with capacitive hands-off detection, and a new centre console that can be equipped with a wireless smartphone charger,.
- A new level of comfort and functionality: Further new features in all midsize van models include the KEYLESS start function and optional steering-wheel heating. For the first time, the new EQV, V-Class and V-Class Marco Polo also feature ambient lighting with 64 colours for an even more personalised and cosy atmosphere, as well as dimmed rear lighting for when driving at night. For more convenient access to the rear, the V-Class and EQV now also have a sliding door on the left-hand side of the vehicle as standard. For the Vito Tourer, Mixtoand eVito Tourer, the electric EASY-PACK tailgate is available for the first time for convenient loading and unloading. In addition, all the commercial models with automatic transmission are equipped with an electric parking brake for the first time. And these are just a few selected examples.
- MBUX multimedia system: Providing customers with an unrivalled digital and interactive experience, the new midsize van portfolio is equipped with the latest generation of the MBUX (Mercedes‑Benz User Experience) multimedia system as standard – a first for the Vito and eVito. Thanks to the new MBUX, drivers of the EQV, V-Class and V-Class Marco Polo benefit from additional functions such as ENERGIZING comfort control.
- A variety of intelligent, digital extras: The MBUX multimedia system, in conjunction with a Mercedes me account,, also offers a wide range of digital extras designed to make everyday life even easier and more efficient. Various functions can be used before and after the journey or while on the road. These include free services such as maintenance, accident and breakdown management as well as remote services such as the ability to lock and unlock the doors and open and close the windows via the Mercedes me app. Other helpful services include navigation with live traffic information, car-to-x communication and the extended MBUX functions using the “Hey Mercedes” voice assistant that can search online for nearby points-of-interest, including restaurants or hotels.
In addition, private and commercial customers can use satellite view for the first time; private customers now also have the option of sharing their location or calculated arrival time with their contacts thanks to social navigation. The Mercedes me Charge digital service is also available for the EQV and in future will also be available for the eVito. It offers customers access to one of the largest public charging networks in Europe with over 500,000 charging points, including the European fast-charging network IONITY. Mercedes me Charge enables charging with electricity from renewable sources at all stations.
Thanks to MBUX, for the first time the EQV and eVito are integrated into the electric-vehicle ecosystem, consisting of intelligent navigation with active-range management and cloud-based services and apps. It guarantees a relaxed driving experience through transparency and the greatest possible planning certainty. For example, the pre-entry climate control can be configured according to individual requirements, the charging settings can be adjusted and the navigation can be operated with Electric Intelligence and Mercedes me Charge functions.
In conjunction with the MBUX, the V-Class Marco Polo also features the MBAC (Mercedes‑Benz Advanced Control) camper control unit, which transforms it into a true smart home on wheels. Mercedes‑Benz Vans has added two new functions to the intelligent connectivity module. If the camper van is parked on slightly uneven ground, the level of the AIRMATIC air suspension can be conveniently adjusted at the touch of a button. The new camping mode makes it possible to switch off various vehicle functions that are not required during a stay at a campsite or in the countryside – for example the welcome home lights.
- Driver assistance systems offer even more support in all situations: The attractiveness of the new midsize vans is rounded off by safety and assistance systems with additional and, in some cases, enhanced functions. For example, Active Brake Assist now includes the intersection function and can also warn of orthogonally crossing or oncoming vehicles and dangerous overtaking manoeuvres, as well as applying the brakes in an emergency and providing assistance when turning.
The range of systems included as standard is extensive. The EQV, V‑Class and V‑Class Marco Polo offer ATTENTION Assist, Headlight Assist including rain sensor, DISTRONIC Active Distance Assist, Active Brake Assist with intersection function, Blind Spot Assist, Active Lane Keeping Assist, Intelligent Speed Assist and the parking package as standard. The eVito and Vito come with ATTENTION ASSIST, Headlight Assist including rain sensor, cruise control, Active Brake Assist with intersection function, Blind Spot Assist, Active Lane Keeping Assist, Intelligent Speed Assist and a reversing camera as standard.
The adaptive MULTIBEAM LED headlights with Highbeam Assist PLUS are available for the first time. Further driver assistance systems are grouped together in the new driver assistance package. The new parking package with 360-degree camera is available for convenient and fast parking.
- Wide range of drive systems available: Customers purchasing the all-electric EQV and eVito Tourer models can choose between two battery sizes (90 and 60 kWh), with a peak output of 150 kW (204 PS) and a continuous output of 70 kW (95 PS) (provisional values WLTP: EQV: combined power consumption: 30.6 – 27.4 kWh/100 km; combined CO₂ emissions: 0 g/km // eVito Tourer: combined power consumption: 30.1 – 26.9 kWh/100 km; combined CO₂ emissions: 0 g/km). The eVito panel van comes with a 60 kWh battery, a peak output of 85 kW (116 PS) and a continuous output of 70 kW (95 PS) (provisional values WLTP: eVito panel van: power consumption combined: 26.9 – 21.2 kWh/100 km;
combined CO₂ emissions: 0 g/km)11. The EQV features an electric range of up to 326 – 363 kilometres11,, the eVito Tourer up to 332 – 370 kilometres11,12 and the eVito panel van up to 242 – 314 kilometres11,12 – thanks to efficient regenerative braking and optimised thermal management; the latter further increases real-world efficiency and range. All e-models in the midsize range are capable of charging with alternating current (AC) at home or at public charging stations with up to 11 kW. They can also charge with direct current (DC) at fast-charging stations with up to 110 kW (EQV, eVito Tourer)13 or 80 kW (eVito panel van) as standard.
The tried-and-tested and efficient OM654 diesel engine is available for the V-Class, V-Class Marco Polo and Vito. In the V-Class and V-Class Marco Polo, the engine is available in three output levels (120 kW (163 PS), 140 kW (190 PS), 174 kW (237 PS)). In the Vito it’s available in up to five output levels (75 kW (102 PS; N1 only), 100 KW (136 PS), 120 kW (163 PS), 140 kW (190 PS), 174 kW (237 PS, M1 only)) (provisional values WLTP: V-Class: fuel consumption combined: 8.8 – 6.9 l/100 km; combined CO₂ emissions: 231 – 181 g/km // V-Class Marco Polo: fuel consumption combined: 9.0 – 7.4 l/100 km; combined CO₂ emissions: 236 – 195 g/km // Vito: fuel consumption combined: 8.7-6.8 l/100 km; combined CO₂ emissions: 227 – 178 g/km). In addition, a new petrol engine, the M254, will be available as a mild hybrid for the V-Class, Vito Tourer and Vito Mixto in the course of the new year (2024) – a first for Europe.
The 9G-TRONIC automatic transmission and a selection of different suspensions and driving modes ensure that all models offer both agile and comfortable driving characteristics. The internal combustion variants are available with rear-wheel drive as standard; the diesel models also come with optional all-wheel drive. The electric models have front-wheel drive. Further technical data and values can be found in the appendix.
Significantly upgraded standard equipment and simplified equipment packages on offer at market launch
Mercedes-Benz Vans has comprehensively upgraded the standard equipment and tailored the configuration of the equipment packages even more precisely to specific customer wishes. Functional equipment that is frequently purchased together is now increasingly grouped together in packages. This significantly simplifies the previously time-consuming process of selecting numerous individual options.
2024梅赛德斯-奔驰V级Marco Polo | DailyRevs.com, 2024メルセデスベンツVクラスマルコポーロ | DailyRevs.com, 2024 מרקו פולו של מרצדס-בנץ מדגם V | DailyRevs.com, 2024 مرسيدس بنز V-Class ماركو بولو | DailyRevs.com, 2024 Мерседес-Бенц V-класс Марко Поло | DailyRevs.com, 2024 메르세데스-벤츠 V-클래스 마르코 폴로 | DailyRevs.com, 2024 เมอร์เซเดส-เบนซ์ V-Class มาร์โค โปโล | DailyRevs.com