- The 2025 Subaru Forester Sport, a sixth-generation SUV, was unveiled at the 2023 Los Angeles Auto Show with a modern design and advanced features.
- The Subaru Forester Sport includes standard features such as Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive and Subaru's EyeSight Driver Assist Technology.
- Subaru's SUV design combines sleek, contemporary aesthetics with rugged durability, including a bold grille and compact LED headlights.
- Built on the enhanced Subaru Global Platform, the new Forester Sport provides improved dynamic performance and a quieter, smoother ride.
- The 2025 Forester Sport comes standard with the latest version of Subaru's EyeSight Driver Assist Technology and additional safety features like Reverse Automatic Braking and Blind-Spot Detection.
- The Forester Sport offers the capability and versatility of an SUV with the comfort and efficiency of a car, including an 8.7-inch ground clearance suitable for both on- and off-road adventures.
- Performance features include a standard 2.5-liter SUBARU BOXER engine and a Lineartronic CVT for smoother, quieter performance.
- The Forester Sport prioritizes comfort with supportive front seats, sound dampening efforts for a quieter cabin, and standard features like Remote Keyless Access and Steering Responsive LED Headlights.
- Subaru's SUBARU STARLINK Multimedia system is standard in the 2025 Forester Sport, offering a high-resolution touchscreen and wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto integration.
- The 2025 Subaru Forester Sport offers a range of safety features, impressive capability, and a comfortable interior, and will be available in different trim levels in spring 2024.
The 2025 Subaru Forester Sport was recently revealed at the 2023 Los Angeles Auto Show, showcasing its modern design and advanced features. This sixth-generation SUV offers improved ride comfort and comes standard with Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive and Subaru's award-winning EyeSight Driver Assist Technology. The 2025 Forester Sport also features a tablet-style 11.6-inch SUBARU STARLINK Multimedia system with wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
Exterior and Interior Design
With its sleek and contemporary design, the 2025 Forester Sport maintains the rugged look that Subaru is known for. The front of the vehicle features a bold grille and compact LED headlights that merge seamlessly. The SUV's shoulder lines emphasize its height and strength, while the prominent wheel arches highlight its off-road capability. The interior of the Forester Sport features a prominent multimedia system and intelligently designed dash elements and trim pieces to avoid visible damage. The cabin offers ample head and legroom, and the rear seats have a 60:40-split folding capability to create more cargo space.
Enhanced Structure and Safety
The 2025 Forester Sport is built on the enhanced Subaru Global Platform, which has 10% stiffer torsional rigidity for improved body rigidity and lighter weight. This platform delivers better dynamic performance, a smoother ride, and a quieter cabin. The SUV also comes standard with the latest version of Subaru's EyeSight Driver Assist Technology, which operates more smoothly and quickly in a wider range of conditions. Additional safety features include Reverse Automatic Braking, Blind-Spot Detection with Lane Change Assist, and Rear Cross-Traffic Alert. The DriverFocus Distraction Mitigation System, available on the Touring trim, monitors driver fatigue or lack of attention.
Capability and Versatility
The 2025 Forester Sport combines the capability and versatility of a large SUV with the comfort and efficiency of a car. It offers an 8.7-inch ground clearance, making it suitable for both on- and off-road adventures. The SUV is equipped with Subaru's Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive system, which provides better control in various conditions. The Forester Sport also features X-MODE with Hill Descent Control for increased capability on slippery surfaces and steep inclines. It offers 74.4 cubic feet of cargo space with the rear seats folded down, and standard roof rails provide additional cargo-carrying options.
Performance and Handling
All 2025 Forester Sport trim levels come standard with a 2.5-liter SUBARU BOXER engine that delivers 180 horsepower and 178 pound-feet of torque. The SUV is equipped with a Lineartronic CVT for smoother and quieter performance. The Sport trim and higher feature a manual mode with steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters for more control over the transmission. The Forester Sport's steering is enhanced with a dual-pinion electronic power steering rack, providing a more direct and natural feel.
Comfort and Convenience
The cabin of the 2025 Forester Sport is designed with passenger comfort in mind. The front seats are supportive and feature slimmed-down shoulder areas for better visibility and access to the rear seats. The SUV has a quieter and more comfortable cabin, thanks to sound dampening efforts. It also offers a comprehensive list of standard features, including Remote Keyless Access, Tire Pressure Monitoring System, Steering Responsive LED Headlights, and power door locks, windows, and side mirrors. Available comfort features include a wireless phone charger, heated seats, and ventilated front seats.
Subaru In-Vehicle Technology
The 2025 Forester Sport is equipped with the SUBARU STARLINK Multimedia system, which features a high-resolution touchscreen and wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto integration. The system also serves as a center information display and offers Bluetooth connectivity, SiriusXM Radio, and over-the-air updates. The SUV is available with the SUBARU STARLINK Safety and Security Connected Services, which include emergency assistance, maintenance notifications, and stolen vehicle recovery. The 11.6-inch Multimedia Navigation system is also available, offering voice-activated navigation and what3words integration for precise location communication.
With its advanced features, modern design, and improved ride comfort, the 2025 Subaru Forester Sport is a compelling choice for SUV enthusiasts. It offers a range of safety features, impressive capability, and a comfortable interior. The SUV will be available in different trim levels in spring 2024.