2025 Chevrolet Equinox RS
About the Car
2025 Chevrolet Equinox RS
Driving into the heart of the largest and most competitive segment in the industry, Chevrolet’s next-generation 2025 Equinox offers modern connectivity and new safety tech, wrapped in a head-turning design.
Now, every Chevy crossover and SUV, including Trax, Trailblazer, Blazer and the 2024 Traverse, is new or has been refreshed in the last two years. Compared to the current vehicle, the new Equinox will offer more contemporary and differentiated choices — including larger screens, new safety features and Equinox’s first-ever outdoor-inspired trim, ACTIV.
Chevrolet will offer Equinox in LT, RS and ACTIV trims, raising the level of standard content for all.
Introducing the Equinox ACTIV
ACTIV brings a fresh persona to the redesigned Equinox, inspired by customers whose passions start where the pavement ends. Equinox ACTIV features a unique front fascia and styling cues that create and accentuate the off-road look, all-terrain tires, and an available white roof for a two-tone finish. Additional ACTIV content includes:
- Rugged front fascia with vertical grille inserts and gray metallic-finished accents
- Blacked-out badging
- 17-inch machined-face aluminum wheels
- Maple Sugar and Black interior theme, with premium Evotex and sueded microfiber seating surfaces
- ACTIV embroidered on driver and passenger seat head restraints
- Available heated and ventilated front seats and rear heated outboard seats, and memory driver seat personalization
The next-generation Equinox is eye-catching, with bodylines inspired by the strong proportions of the Chevy truck lineup and its larger sibling, the 2024 Traverse.
“This generation of Equinox has taken on a broad-shouldered, athletic appearance that conveys confidence and versatility,” said Phil Zak, executive design director, Global Chevrolet. “We leaned into distinct appearances and material selection for LT, RS and ACTIV so everyone can see themselves in an Equinox.”
The all-new Equinox is 2.3 inches wider than the outgoing model, enhancing its more planted stance. Additional design details include:
- Three distinct front fascia treatments – LT, RS and ACTIV
- LT offers both standard chrome and Midnight Edition High Gloss Black grille finishes for even more customer choice
- Squared wheel openings and fender flares add visual muscle
- Distinctive C-pillar shark fin that adds the appearance of motion to Equinox even when it is sitting still — and a clear familial resemblance to the all-new Traverse
- All-LED lighting with striking light elements — separated in the front and both vertically and horizontally expanded in the rear
- Aluminum wheel choices ranging from the standard 17-inch on LT to available 20-inch wheels on RS, a first for Equinox
RS brings dynamic, bold style with standard black emblems and mirrors, available black roof, wide grille opening, and high gloss finish on the grille bar and lower fascia, with 19-inch Carbon Flash machined aluminum wheels standard.
Modern, tech-focused interior
A revamped interior conveys a more contemporary, spacious ambiance that, along with other recently introduced Chevy crossovers and SUVs, puts a stronger focus on technology and user experience.
In front of the driver is an 11-inch-diagonal configurable driver information center. Layered against the driver information center and angled slightly toward the driver is the interior focal point — a new 11.3-inch-diagonal infotainment screen that’s more than 30% larger than the largest screen offered in the current model. It’s the gateway to music, media, maps and other connected services via Google built-in.
The dashboard is pulled away, adding to the spacious interior.
- New Electronic Precision Shift on the steering column eliminates a range selector mechanically linked to the transmission, opening more storage space beneath the infotainment screen, ahead of the center console
- Engaging tactile materials and decorative trim with coordinated textures are used in the seats, instrument panel, doors, storage areas and more
- Standard heated steering wheel and heated front seats
- Available Evotex seating on LT
- Folding 60/40 split-bench second row seats, enabling up to 63.5 cubic feet of storage with both seats folded5
- Hidden rear cargo floor storage space
- Standard six speaker audio system
- Available wireless charging
RS is a step above other street-inspired trims with distinctive Torch Red and Santorini Blue stitching on the Evotex seats, debossed “RS” logos on the headrests in the front row, and a heated, flat-bottom steering wheel. Buyers can add available heated and ventilated front seats and rear heated outboard seats.
Designed with safety in mind
When it comes to safety and driver assistance technology, the 2025 Equinox offers more than ever, starting with standard Chevy Safety Assist — a suite of features that includes:
- Automatic Emergency Braking
- Forward Collision Alert
- Front Pedestrian and Bicyclist Braking
- Following Distance Indicator
- Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning
Additional standard safety and driver assistance features include:
- Side Bicyclist Alert
- Rear Vision Camera
- Rear Seat Reminder
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert
- Enhanced Automatic Emergency Braking
- Rear Cross Traffic Braking
- Rear Park Assist
- Enhanced Lane Keep Assist
All trims include Teen Driver technology, which helps encourage safe driving behavior by letting parents conveniently activate customizable vehicle settings and view their teen's driving performance through a new Connected Teen Driver feature in the myChevrolet mobile app.
Power and adjustability
Equinox debuts with a 1.5L Turbo engine that produces 175 horsepower and is matched with a continuously variable transmission in front-wheel-drive configurations, or an eight-speed automatic transmission with available all-wheel-drive.
Equinox is trailering-capable, with a maximum capacity of up to 1,500 pounds when equipped with available AWD.
For the first time, Equinox offers RS and ACTIV customers driver-selectable modes, accessed via a rotator on the center console. The driver can select from Normal and Snow on FWD-equipped vehicles. AWD adds Off-Road mode. Drive modes adjust the propulsion system performance to best handle the conditions.
Coming in 2024
The 2025 Chevrolet Equinox will be available in 2024. Additional details, including pricing, will be available closer to the start of production.
2025雪佛兰Equinox RS, 2025シボレー・イーコノックス RS, 2025 שברולט איקווינוקס RS, 2025 شيفروليه إيكوينوكس RS, 2025 Chevrolet Equinox RS, 2025 쉐보레 이코녹스 RS, 2025 Chevrolet Equinox RS