2024 Citroen Holidays
About the Car
2024 Citroen Holidays
Announced in Summer 2023, New Citroën Holidays will solidify the brand’s position in the converted camper van market. Available to order through the Citroën retail network in Spring 2024, this modern camper van allows up to four people to escape in great comfort. Equipped with the ability for all occupants to cook, socialise, and sleep in exceptional and remote locations. Equipped with the latest-generation driving assistance technologies designed to give users a relaxing drive, Citroën Holidays is practical for everyday use while offering freedom to discover the world with complete peace of mind.
"HOME SWEET HOME" ON WHEELS
‘Van Life’ has become a societal phenomenon, allowing people to experience travel differently. Thanks to these bespoke vehicles, adventurers can enjoy great freedom in a mobile home which provides luxury and comfort, even in the heart of nature. ‘Van Life’ also promotes a focus on more responsible tourism, centred on exploration, sensible budgets and sustainability.
In order to bring Citroën Holidays to life, Citroën has partnered with a leading van convertor, Bravia Mobil. Derived from the popular and practical SpaceTourer, this furnished camper van remains faithful to Citroën's philosophy of freedom of movement, sharing, and wellbeing on board, and can be ordered directly from the Citroën retail network. This streamlines the sales process from the very beginning, right through to the final delivery to the customer.
Citroën Holidays provides liberating opportunities when it comes to travel, allowing the customer to experience unique moments in unexpected places while offering innovative modularity that enables camping in extraordinary locations with few constraints, and bundles of comfort.
- The pop-up roof is a standard feature which provides ample standing headroom and accommodates up to two sleeping spaces measuring 1.20m wide and 1.95m long. The sliding bench seats two people and can be converted into a sleeping space for two measuring 1.15m wide and 1.90m long. This bench is removable to create more room on board. There are blackout blinds on the windscreen and side windows, and passengers in the upper section benefit from integrated blinds and a window in the bellows for managing ventilation and light.
- The kitchen features a stainless steel sink and two gas burners, a 16-litre fridge and a retractable table, allowing for enjoyable indoor meals for four people thanks to the rotating front seats. The two sliding side doors (‘hands-free’ electric sliding doors available as an option) and a removable kitchen unit also enable cooking and dining outdoors, with a retractable table that can be set up behind the kitchen.
- Citroën Holidays features a lateral rail on each side of the vehicle which can hold a rolling awning. Citroën Holidays also offers the predisposition for towing using the towing eye attachment (sold as accessory).
- The interior is functional and practical. The table can be used for dining, working or socialising, and can be stowed away to maximise space on board when needed. Citroën Holidays also features ample storage space along with a 10-litre fresh water tank, a 10-litre waste water tank, and a 16-litre 12V refrigerator. Citroën Holidays also offers a removable shower at the rear of the vehicle, coupled with a 25-litre tank. A removable toilet is also equipped.
- Citroën Holidays offers a programmable Webasto heating system to ensure optimal onboard temperature. A control panel manages the interior lighting ambience as well as the programmable heating system so occupants can easily manage the ventilation and brightness of their vehicle.
- Citroën Holidays offers a 230V external mains inlet point to recharge the 95Ah 12V leisure battery and power an internal 230V socket. In addition to powering the 12v refrigerator, the leisure battery also powers two USB-A sockets in the habitation area. Upfront, Citroën Holidays features two USB-C outlets, a wireless smartphone charger located on the central console, and a 12V socket in the glovebox powered by the vehicle's 12V accessories battery. A roof-mounted solar panel is also equipped to harness additional power from the sun.
FOR ADVENTURE AND EVERYDAY LIFE
Citroën Holidays has been designed to be versatile, tailored for adventure, yet highly practical in everyday use, and offers agility and smooth handling, with a length of just 4.98 metres. This manoeuvrability is enhanced by new electric power steering, which provides excellent responsiveness and road feel. Its compact footprint allows easier parking, while its height of 1.99 metres enables access to most car parks. The Top Rear Vision reversing camera and electric parking brake also make tight manoeuvres easier and safer. In the UK, Citroën Holidays will be exclusively supplied with a 2.0L BlueHDi 180hp diesel engine paired with an EAT8 8-speed automatic transmission, providing high levels of efficiency and a smooth driving experience.
EXPERIENCE STYLE AND SERENITY
The front end has been updated with the new Citroën logo and new lighting signature. Citroën Holidays will be available in five colours: Icy White, Perla Nera Black, and Cumulus Grey, complemented by the new Titanium Grey and Kapari Green colours.
Inside, the new dashboard has a unique design that combines elegance and practicality, with a new 10-inch HD touchscreen which enhances functionality. The new ergonomic steering wheel features a variety of integrated controls (phone, audio system, driving aids, etc.) and can is heated to provide extra comfort during winter months.
Citroën Holidays offers customers an ultra-connected experience:
- A 100% digital 10-inch instrument panel is now standard and allows the driver to customise the display of key information in high definition.
- A large 10-inch HD central touchscreen and a next-generation infotainment system equipped with a 3D-connected navigation system. This touchscreen allows the driver to personalise the configuration of the vehicle functions and enables wireless smartphone mirroring compatible with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay™. It offers natural voice recognition, transforming this media system into a helpful personal assistant.
With a dynamic design and muscular lines, Citroën Holidays offers a modern take on adventurous travel, providing a high level of comfort, a welcoming interior, a commanding driving position, high-quality acoustics, and optimal riding comfort.
Citroën Holidays offers up to 17 driving aids to provide safe and serene driving. These technologies include hill start assist, rear camera with Top Rear Vision and adaptive cruise control with Stop & Go function. Advanced safety technologies are also featured such as automatic emergency braking with pedestrian and cyclist detection, driver fatigue alert, lane-keeping assist, collision risk alert, high beam assist and sign recognition.
Citroën Holidays will go on sale in Spring 2024 with the first customer deliveries in Summer.
2024雪铁龙假日, 2024シトロエンホリデー, 2024 חגי סיטרואן, 2024 سيتروين عطلات, 2024 Citroën праздники, 2024 시트로엥 홀리데이, 2024 วันหยุดซิตรอเอ็น, 2024 Citroen วันหยุด.