- The 2023 Exorcist is the final limited production run of Hennessey's tuned ZL1 Camaro.
- Hennessey comprehensively upgrades the LT4 V8 to produce 1,000 hp and 966 lb-ft torque.
- Upgrades include larger supercharger, induction, fuel systems, heads, cams.
- 0-60 mph achieved in 2.1 seconds thanks to expert calibration.
- Quarter mile completed in 9.57 seconds, top speed of 217 mph.
- Reviewers praise the blend of huge power and daily drivability.
- The Exorcist was created to outperform the Dodge Demon.
- Despite Dodge boosting the Demon to 1,025 hp, Exorcist remains competitive.
- Exorcist showcases modifying the ZL1 Camaro into an American muscle icon.
- The Exorcist represents the pinnacle of transforming the Camaro ZL1.
The 2023 Hennessey Exorcist Camaro ZL1 Final Edition is the end-of-production limited series of Hennessey Performance's tuned Chevrolet Camaro ZL1. This article provides an overview of the Exorcist Camaro, covering the upgrades by Hennessey, performance specs, and how it compares to the Dodge Demon.
Hennessey Upgrades Transform the Camaro ZL1
Texas-based Hennessey Performance is renowned globally for creating high-performance vehicles and hypercars. For the Exorcist Camaro ZL1, Hennessey's technicians comprehensively upgrade the stock supercharged 6.2L LT4 V8 engine. Upgrades include a larger supercharger, revised induction and fuel systems, ported cylinder heads, and custom camshafts. Further enhancements are made to the cooling system, headers, and exhaust.
With Hennessey's upgrades, the LT4 V8 produces an immense 1,000 horsepower and 966 lb-ft of torque - 54% and 49% increases over stock.
Jaw-Dropping Performance: 0-60 in 2.1 Seconds
The expertly calibrated LT4 V8 enables jaw-dropping performance for the Exorcist Final Edition Camaro. It sprints from 0-60 mph in just 2.1 seconds and completes the quarter mile in 9.57 seconds. Top speed is an incredible 217 mph.
Reviewers have praised the Exorcist's blend of incredible power with drivability for daily use.
Created to Outperform the Dodge Demon
When initially launched in 2017, Hennessey designed the Exorcist to outperform the Dodge Challenger SRT Demon. While Dodge has since boosted the Demon to 1,025 hp, the Exorcist still holds its own with 1,000 hp and a focus on all-around track performance.
The Exorcist demonstrates the pinnacle of modifying the Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 into an American muscle car legend. Even with the Demon's power gains, the Exorcist remains a top contender in the high-performance street car arena.
The 2023 Hennessey Exorcist Camaro ZL1 Final Edition represents the end of production for Hennessey's tuned Camaro ZL1. With comprehensive upgrades by Hennessey, the supercharged 6.2L LT4 V8 produces 1,000 hp, enabling a 0-60 mph time of 2.1 seconds. Initially created to outperform the Dodge Demon, the Exorcist remains a top competitor even as Dodge has boosted the Demon's output. The Exorcist showcases modifying the Camaro ZL1 into an American muscle car icon.