2023 Dacia Sandero Stepway Extreme UK Version
About the Car
2023 Dacia Sandero Stepway Extreme UK Version
The launch of the Extreme trim is part of Dacia's strategy to leverage its renewed appeal and expand its territory, while carefully respecting its values. The Extreme trim takes the brand's "robust and outdoor" approach a step further, not only in terms of design but also in terms of features, without losing any of the parts that made it essential, cool, affordable, and ecological.
The Extreme trim, which tops the Dacia range, serves to appeal to new customers looking for a way to further enjoy the great outdoors. Its introduction answers to many of the brand's customers who adopt an outdoor lifestyle and continues to offer excellent features for the 70% of Dacia buyers who opt for high-end trims.
DACIA EXTREME: A RANGE IN ITS OWN RIGHT
Dacia's four flagship models are now available with the Extreme trim: Spring, Sandero Stepway, Duster and Jogger. The trim can be paired with all engine types, except for the Spring Extreme which is exclusively available with the brand-new ELECTRIC 65 engine.
The Extreme trim tops the Dacia range. For the Sandero Stepway and Jogger, it sits above the current Essential and Expression finishes. For the Duster, the Extreme trim comes after Essential, Expression and Journey. Last but, not least, the Extreme trim on the Spring stands on top of the Spring Essential ELECTRIC 45.
DACIA EXTREME: A SUBTLY OUTDOOR DESIGN
The Extreme trim applies unique design elements across all four models, subtly hinting at the outdoors. The design team, many who spend their spare time adventuring themselves, wanted to create distinctive elements that worked across the entire range.
On the exterior, these include:
- New paint colours: Cedar Green for the Sandero Stepway, Duster, Jogger and Slate Blue for the Spring. The new colours are in addition to existing options.
- Numerous features in Copper Brown, a colour specially developed for the Dacia Extreme. Copper Brown appears on the door mirrors, wheel centre caps, and the DACIA logo on the tailgate, amongst other decorative features.
- "Topographical" decorative elements, a nod to the contour lines found on topographical maps. The pattern can be found on the side stickers as well as the snorkel stickers on the Spring, Sandero Stepway and Jogger Extreme, and on the B-pillar stickers on the Duster Extreme.
- Shiny Black alloy wheels, 16-inch on the Sandero Stepway and Jogger, and 17-inch on the Duster.
On the interior, these distinctive elements include:
- Brand-new MicroCloud fabric. A first for Dacia, this soft to the touch, velvet-like fabric is highly resistant and easy-to-clean making it less of a fuss when you get muddy on your next adventure. It has been used on the dashboard of the Sandero Stepway and Jogger, as well as the door panels and seats of the two models plus Duster.
- Topographical decorative elements on the door sills as well as the front and rear rubber floor mats including the third row on the Jogger, and in the front on the Spring.
- Copper Brown decor on door panels and air-vent contours.
- Dacia Link logo embossed on the front seats.
DACIA EXTREME: FEATURES THAT UPHOLD DACIA VALUES
Dacia's new Extreme range is characterised by a design influenced by the outdoors and by features that enhance and bring the brand's values to life in a very real way.
The line-up is more robust than ever, with the introduction of key features including:
Innovative, sturdy and easy-to-maintain materials
The new washable MicroCloud fabric featured on the Extreme trim was specifically designed to offer significant resistance to external wear and tear such as stains and snags and to be much easier to clean.
The rubber floor mats are not just aesthetically pleasing with their original "topographical" design, they are also very practical. The mats are ultra-resistant and easily removable - all they need is a quick hose down after a family's next muddy adventure.
Extended Grip for off-road exploring
Because snow and mud can be harder to push through in a 2WD vehicle, the Sandero Stepway Extreme and Jogger Extreme now come with the Extended Grip as standard. An innovative solution that is activated via controls on the centre console, it adapts how the ESP and ASR work so the wheels can rotate more freely and find better grip under loose surfaces.
For drivers who venture through particularly tough terrain, the iconic Duster with the 4X4 transmission is available with Extreme. Its famed capabilities are tried and tested in the most inhospitable landscapes.
2023 داسيا سانديرو ستيبواي إكستريم, 2023 Dacia Sandero Stepway Extreme, 2023 Дачия Сандеро Степвей Экстрим, 2023 다치아 산데로 스텝웨이 익스트림, 2023 ดาเชีย แซนเดโร เสต็ปเวย์ เอ็กซ์ตรีม