Standard Rear Occupant Alert (door logic based) is newly added.
For added convenience, 8-inch display equipped vehicles now come with wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto standard (previously wired only).
Smart Key equipped vehicles now feature the new Remote Engine Start.
Navigation equipped vehicles receive MapCare program with 10 years of complimentary map updates.
Niro also expands its DriveWise Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS)3 to feature Navigation-based Smart Cruise Control and Curve (NSCC-C) on vehicles with Navigation and Smart Cruise Control.
Kia’s award-winning Niro Hybrid and Plug-in Hybrid crossovers enter the 2021 model year with improvements in technology and enhanced customer convenience. You can find more visual details of the 2021 Kia Niro PHEV – US Version gallery by scrolling up.
The Niro Hybrid LX continues into the new model year with its 50-MPG combined EPA fuel economy rating, delivering $3,250 in fuel costs savings over five years compared to the average new vehicle. Meanwhile, the 2021 Niro PHEV offers even more fuel cost savings than the HEV and continues to be eligible for a $4,543 federal tax credit, lowering the PHEV net starting price to $25,047.
2021 Niro EV details will be released later this year.
Niro PHEV Overview Summary
|Pricing4 – MSRP (excludes $1,175 destination):|
- 1.6L GDI engine with electric motor: 139 hp/195 lb.-ft. of torque (hybrid system performance combined)
- 8.9 kWh lithium ion polymer PHEV battery
|Fuel Economy1 – EPA-est. MPG: (city/highway/combined):|
- All-electric range (full charge): 26-miles
- Forward Collision Avoidance-Pedestrian (FCA-Ped) with camera (vehicle and pedestrian detection)
- Forward Collision Avoidance-Cyclist (FCA-Cyc) with camera and radar (vehicle, pedestrian and cyclist detection)
- Blindspot Collision Warning (BCW) with Rear Cross Traffic Collision Warning (RCCW)
- Lane Following Assist (LFA)
- Smart Cruise Control with Stop and Go (SCC w/S&G)
- Navigation-based Smart Cruise Control – Curve with Stop and Go (NSCC-C)
- Highway Driving Assist (HDA)
- Driver Attention Warning (DAW) with Lead Vehicle Departure Alert (LVDA)
- Rear-view Camera with dynamic guidelines
- Parking Distance Warning – Reverse (PDW-R)
|60.8 in. (with standard roof rails)|
|19.4 cu.ft. (behind second row without luggage under cargo tray)|
|22.4 (behind second row with luggage under cargo tray)|
|54.5 cu.ft. (behind first row without luggage under cargo tray)|
|63.2 cu.ft. (behind first row with luggage under cargo tray)|
You can find more visual details of the 2021 Kia Niro PHEV – US Version gallery by scrolling up.
2021 Kia Niro PHEV US Version images,
2021 Kia Niro PHEV US Version gallery,
2021 Kia Niro PHEV US Version photos,
2021 Kia Niro PHEV US Version front view ,
2021 Kia Niro PHEV US Version rear view,
2021 Kia Niro PHEV US Version side view,
2021 Kia Niro PHEV US Version 3/4 front view,
2021 Kia Niro PHEV US Version 3/4 rear view,
2021 Kia Niro PHEV US Version interiors,
2021 Kia Niro PHEV US Version details,
2021 Kia Niro PHEV US Version review,
2021 Kia Niro PHEV US Version Videos,
2021 Kia Niro PHEV US Version specs