A heightened sense of outward authority, an interior brimming with detail refinements, the efficiency-enhancing influence of electrification and cutting-edge innovations in the areas of driver assistance, control/operation and connectivity help the new BMW 5-Series to cement its leading position at the premium end of the executive class. 2021 BMW M4 Coupe Competition UK Version (G30).
Over 600,000 units of the BMW 5-Series Sedan and BMW 5-Series Touring have been sold worldwide since the market launch of the current model generation. Their eye-catching design aesthetic, hallmark BMW driving pleasure, trailblazing semi-automated driving technologies and unmatched digital services imbue the two models with standout appeal. And now, with a new wave of carefully judged optimisations carried out in these key areas, all the necessary pieces are in place to extend the illustrious history of the sporty business sedan and equally dynamic Touring all-rounder.
The market launch of the new BMW 5-Series range will get underway in July 2020.
A success story dating back to 1972
The BMW 5-Series has the richest tradition of any model produced by the Munich-based premium carmaker. Presented for the first time in 1972, the BMW 5-Series Sedan is now in its seventh model generation and enjoys global popularity as an executive model for discerning customers. Meanwhile, the BMW 5-Series Touring – which has been around since 1991 and is now in its fifth generation – blends a perfect balance of dynamic sharpness and comfort with a larger interior capable of turning its hand to a variety of usage scenarios.
A long list of accolades, including Car of the Year, class winner in the Best Cars Award, Executive Car of the Year and winner of the Connected Car Awards, reflects the outstanding qualities of the current model generation.
BMW M Performance Parts
The components and products from BMW M Performance Parts ensure the motor sport DNA of BMW makes its presence felt at all times off the track as well as on it. Exclusive materials and first-class quality guarantee not only visual highlights but perfect dynamics. BMW M Performance Parts can be ordered to enhance the aerodynamics, chassis or cockpit of a BMW, bringing a crucial extra touch of motor sport feeling to the customer’s car.
BMW M Performance Parts for the BMW 5-Series:
- M Performance Front attachment carbon fibre left/right
- M Performance Front splitter in carbon fibre
- M Performance Kidney grille in carbon fibre
- M Performance Air Breather in carbon fibre left/right
- M Performance Exterior mirror cap in carbon fibre left/right
- M Performance Side skirt attachment in carbon fibre left/right
- M Performance Accent stripes in black/silver
- M Performance Side skirt films left/right
- M Performance Rear bumper trim in black high-gloss
- M Performance Rear diffuser in carbon fibre
- M Performance Rear diffuser in black matt
- M Performance Rear spoiler Pro in carbon fibre (only for Sedan)
- M Performance Rear spoiler in carbon fibre (only for Sedan)
- M Performance Rear spoiler in black matt (only for Sedan)
- M Performance 19-inch brake system
- M Performance Exhaust system diesel
- M Performance Tailpipe finishers in carbon fibre
- M Performance Fuel filler cap cover in carbon fibre
- M Performance Steering wheel
- M Performance Steering wheel cover in carbon fibre/Alcantara
- M Performance Steering wheel cover in carbon fibre/leather
- M Performance Shift paddles in carbon fibre
- M Performance Floor mats
- M Performance Logos for LED door projectors
- M Performance Key case in Alcantara/carbon fibre
- 20-inch M Performance forged wheel Double-spoke 669 M Bicolour (Jet Black matt, gloss milled), summer complete wheel set
- 20-inch M Performance forged wheel Double-spoke 669 M Orbit Grey, summer complete wheel set
- 20-inch M Performance forged wheel Multi-spoke 732 M Bicolour (Jet Black, gloss milled), summer complete wheel set
- 19-inch M Performance forged wheel Double-spoke 786 M Jet Black matt, summer complete wheel set