Equipment and Modularity, Next Generation Space Modularity :
The all-new PEUGEOT e-Traveller is dedicated to passenger transport and leisure.
Available in Active or Allure trim, the Traveller meets the different needs of families thanks to its changeable seat layout, with sliding and removable capabilities. This flexibility allows you to maximise interior space and enjoy driving comfort. Children can take advantage of the aviation screens in the second row and be protected by integrated sun blinds.
The all-new PEUGEOT e-Traveller adapts to the wants and needs of everyday life thanks to its maneuverability. It also allows you to get off the beaten track with Grip Control, a reinforced drive system that adapts to any terrain encountered. The driver can select, via a dial on the dashboard, the traction mode required (Snow, All-Travel, Sand, ESC off).
Luggage in the boot can be easily accessed due to an opening rear window. Available from two to eight seats, with space, practicality, comfort and an easily cleanable interior, the zero emission PEUGEOT e-Traveller can cater for numerous customer needs.
Next Generation travel Comfort :
For even more versatility, the all-new PEUGEOT e-Traveller is available in the UK in two lengths:
- Standard (4.95 m)
- Long (5.30 m)
Note the limited height of 1.90 m guarantees access to most car parks.
The common traits of the different versions are the comfort and interior space available for all passengers. The all-new PEUGEOT e-Traveller can carry up to eight people with 1500 litres of boot volume, up to five people with 3000 litres or 4900 litres due to its removable seats in row two and three.
There are numerous interior storage compartments distributed throughout the passenger compartment which provide up to 74 litres in total.
The pleasure of driving:
The all-new PEUGEOT e-Traveller combines compact external dimensions and maximum loading capacities. The batteries are located under the floor so there is no impact on the boot volume or the number of seats inside the vehicle compared with the internal combustion versions. Equally, the towing capacity is preserved with the possibility of towing a load of up to 1000kg.
This positioning also favours rigidity, ensuring driving pleasure and leisure thanks to optimal weight distribution. Suspension comfort is perfectly assured, with shock absorbers and specific springs to guarantee the best performance whether unladen or laden.
Elegant and assertive style:
True to the brand’s ‘power of choice’ concept, the all-new PEUGEOT e-Traveller retains the elegant and assertive style of the internal combustion versions, complemented by a few distinctive features.
On the outside :
- Dichroic Lions at the front and rear
- A load hatch on the left front wing
- A specific grill
- An “e-Traveller” monogram on the back
On the inside :
- A head up display with colour matrix, suitable for electric
- Specific graphics for the central touch screen with TomTom Traffic 3D connected Navigation
- A new “e-Toggle” automatic gearbox control
- A drive mode selector to switch between Eco, Normal or Power modes
- An electric parking brake
A cockpit in full e-volution :
At the driver level, the centre console has been redesigned to accommodate:
- The new “e-Toggle” gearbox control
- The selector switch for the three driving modes
- Additional storage space
The all-new PEUGEOT e-Traveller offers three driving modes from the mode selector:
- Eco (60 kW, 180 Nm): for optimising range
- Normal (80 kW, 210 Nm): for everyday use
- Power (100 kW, 260 Nm): for optimal performance
Two braking modes are available:
- Emphasised (accessible from push “B”, for “Brake” located on the gearbox control), for increased deceleration when the accelerator pedal is released
All versions of the all-new PEUGEOT e-Traveller are equipped with the electric parking brake, freeing up floor space.
The head up display evolves to share the necessary information the driver needs to correctly handle a 100% electric vehicle :
- A power metre for displaying consumption (ECO, POWER or CHARGE)
- A consumption gauge for heating and air conditioning
- A battery level gauge
- A colour matrix to display energy flows, charge monitoring (current or delayed), on-board computer information and range
In the centre of the vehicle is the touch screen from which you can access the “Electric” menu:
- “Flow‘ to view the live energy flow
- “Statistics” to display the consumption statistics
- “Charge” which allows you to program a deferred charge
In addition, you can view the available charging points, the remaining range, or set the passenger compartment’s heating preconditioning settings.
100% Electric technology,:
Based on the EMP2 (Efficient Modular Platform) multi-energy modular platform, the PEUGEOT e-Traveller offers a 100% electric powertrain, with a maximum power of 100 kW and a maximum torque of 260 Nm.
The electric drive train performance (in POWER mode) is as follows (data under approval) :
- The maximum speed is 80mph (130 km/h)
- 0 to 62mph (100 km/h) in 13.1 s
- The 1000m standing start in 35.8 s
Standard and Long are available with a 50kWh battery and allow a range of up to 143miles (230 km) according to WLTP certification. Due to the battery cooling system, rapid charging is available.
Two types of on-board chargers are available, a 7.4 kW single-phase charger as standard, or an 11 kW three-phase charger (available as an option).
Charging modes available are as follows:
- From a standard domestic socket: 31h
- From a 7.4 kW charge point: 7h30
- From an 11 kW charge point: 5h
- From a public rapid charge terminal: 100 kW chargers allow 80% charge in 30 mn
The all-new PEUGEOT e-Traveller offers a programmable deferred charge from the Connected Navigation screen or from the MyPeugeot® smartphone application (depending on version).
The all-new PEUGEOT e-Traveller provides passengers with the highest level of temperature comfort with :
- A high-powered heating resistor (10 kW)
- Heatedseats (depending on version)
- Thermal pre-conditioning programmable from the touch screen (depending on version) or remotely via the MyPeugeot® smartphone application (depending on version).
The PEUGEOT eco-system :
In order to support its customers in the energy transition, the PEUGEOT brand is launching a range of services based on three pillars :
- An offer of charging solutions for home or the workplace, partnering with home chargepoint providers to facilitate assessment and installation of the most suitable charging solution
- A public chargepoint offer
- MobilityPass: rental scheme to provide access to an internal combustion vehicle for a longer trip when required
Serenityto reassure our customers during the vehicle discovery phase and allow them to enjoy their vehicle in complete peace of mind :
- Adapted service contracts and roadside assistance
- A certificate of battery capacity
- The battery is guaranteed for eight years or 100,000 miles (160,000 km) for 70% of its charge capacity
The all-new PEUGEOT e-Traveller is available with a number of advanced driver assistance systems, as well as Mirror Screen compatibility, including Apple Car Play™ and Android Auto™.
In town, up to 18mph (30 km/h), to ensure pedestrian safety, an audible signal is heard to indicate the presence of the vehicle in forward and reverse.
The all-new PEUGEOT e-Traveller is based on three brand pillars:
- Serenity: Offering an electrified powertrain for every model in the PEUGEOT range by 2023
- Pleasure: Uncompromising performance with driving pleasure in PEUGEOT’s DNA
- Simplicity: Reassure our customers during the discovery phase and let them enjoy their car with complete peace of mind
The all-new PEUGEOT e-Traveller will be sold in Europe in the second half of 2020