By offering this new PLUG-IN HYBRID range with a power equivalent to 225 hp/165 kW and with the best CO₂ emissions on the hybrid market, PEUGEOT is strengthening its electric strategy with dynamically efficient vehicles, for a smooth energy transition. You can find more visual details of the 2019 Peugeot 508 SW Hybrid gallery by scrolling up.
In addition to the desire of the PEUGEOT brand to accompany each new launch of an electrified version, the new PEUGEOT 508 HYBRID and 508 SW HYBRID have just passed the certification tests under the new WLTP protocol with impressive results:
- 508 HYBRID: 29g(1) of CO₂/km (1,3L /100km) and 54 km of autonomy(2) in 100% electric mode.
- 508 SW HYBRID: 30g(3) of CO₂/km (1,3L /100km) and 52 km of autonomy(4) in 100% electric mode.
You can find more visual details of the 2019 Peugeot 508 SW Hybrid gallery by scrolling up.
With this offer, PEUGEOT wishes to offer a total cost of ownership and equivalent use between internal combustion vehicles and plug-in hybrid vehicles.
The new PEUGEOT 508 HYBRID and 508 SW HYBRID are already open for orders in France and will be by the end of the year in the other marketing countries. These innovative engines will reinforce the leadership of the new PEUGEOT 508, which lead the segment sales in France since the beginning of the year.
Versatility and a new driving experience in all-electric mode:
- Up to 39 miles range (WLTP) in electric-mode^
- A smooth drive with no jolts
- Sharp acceleration thanks to instant engine torque
- Silent operation
The interior of the new PEUGEOT 508 SW GT PLUG-IN HYBRID features a Nappa Mistral full grain leather interior.
ELECTRIC MODE INDICATOR
To help with accessing restricted circulation zones, a cyan LED at the top of the windscreen – visible from outside – lights up when the new 508 SW PLUG-IN HYBRID is in electric mode.
The special dichroic HYBRID badges on the SW’s rear and sides show that it is part of the PLUG-IN HYBRID universe.
PLUG-IN HYBRID TECHNOLOGY
To produce the maximum combined power*, PLUG-IN HYBRID technology brings together:
- A 132kW/180ch PureTech petrol engine
- An 80kW/110ch electric motor
- The new e-EAT8 8-speed electric automatic gearbox
300V LITHIUM-ION BATTERY
- The battery’s 100% electric range is 39 miles WLTP^
- Its capacity is 11.8kWh.
- The high-voltage battery is installed under the rear seats, without affecting the car’s spaciousness or boot volume.
- The e-SAVE function lets the driver set an electric energy reserve*, to be used when desired during the trip. For instance, this function means you can keep an electric energy reserve for an upcoming restricted low emission zone.