- The new Ypsilon special series debuts in Milan: in its “double color” dress Gold and Noir shines with an even more intense light.
- The letter “Y” through a geometric repetition becomes a monogram that creates always different style details.
- For the first time, this pattern is applied on the front pillar, creating a degraded connection between the elegant black of the roof and the precious gold of the bodywork.
- The lighter gold shade gives new accents of light to the style details that characterize the Fashion City Car.
- The interiors, thanks to the new gold nuances on the seat straps with the Y logo in gold embroidery on the headrests that embellish the classic Lancia chevron motif, enhance the elegance and refinement of the Ypsilon Monogram.
- Among the many standard features, air conditioning, leather steering wheel, Uconnect TM radio with 5 “touch screen, fog lights and DAB audio system, to offer superior sound quality.
- “Open doors” Ypsilon Monogram in all Lancia showrooms on the weekends of 19-20 and 26-27 October, at a price of 11,300 euros with financing.
Thanks to its contemporary and timeless style, Lancia Ypsilon continues to conquer an ever new audience. The secret of this success lies in the inimitable aptitude to be a unique, classic and always current car, capable of reinventing itself always faithful to its essence. The new Lancia Ypsilon Monogram is a further confirmation: the Fashion City Car continues to surprise and reveals itself in a new, precious, garment that shines with intense light.
A sophisticated signature
After 34 years, almost 3 million units sold and over 30 special series, for the first time, and in line with the most current trends in the world of fashion, the Ypsilon symbol becomes a monogram. In fact, the designers of the Lancia Style Center interpreted the letter “Y” as an unprecedented graphic sign, a signature that embellishes the refined urban car and represents a detail of style that makes each Ypsilon Monogram unique, because the motif never repeats itself according to the same pattern. Not only that: the use of the front upright to enhance the presence of the pattern is also unprecedented, thus creating a fluid nuance between the roof and the bodywork like a sophisticated Gold and Noir “double color” suit. Furthermore, the degradé, which represents another very current trend, fades the sharp and classic contrasts of black and gold in a contemporary way.
Shiny black and golden light embellish the details
Black is interpreted with a new brightness, thanks also to the shiny treatment used to highlight the stylish details: the logo holder mustache, the insert on the lower front grille, the door handles, the cups wheel, mirror caps and rear bumper. This stylistic choice gives a new light to gold, the most classic of metals, which in the last seasons of fashion has been declined in different shades. For the Ypsilon Monogram the light shade of light gold has been selected, which gives new accents of light to all the elements related to the identity of Ypsilon: the logos on the cups and the Ypsilon signature on the central pillar and on the tailgate.
An elegant and refined interior
Light Gold also enhances the interiors, characterized by the classic chevron motif, standing out on the new shades of the plating, on the stitching of the seats and on the logo of the headrest. The interior reflects the characteristics of the Ypsilon Monogram: a refined expression of an environment that transmits comfort and balance also thanks to the standard presence of the DAB audio system, which ensures a superior sound experience. Air conditioning, Uconnect TM radiowith 5 “touch screen, leather steering wheel, electric rear view mirrors, rear parking sensors, fog lights are also standard.
Brilliant, intuitive and eco-friendly driving
The new Ypsilon Monogram adopts front-wheel drive and engines with brilliant performance, low fuel consumption and respect for the environment. The car can be equipped with the 69 HP 1.2 Fire Evo II petrol engine, a reliable engine suitable for novice drivers thanks to the power / tare ratio of less than 55 kW / ton and the maximum power of less than 70 kW. It is also available in the dual petrol and LPG version. The ecological 900 cm 3 natural gas 70 HPcompletes the range.